Friday, 1 August 2014
Tuesday, 22 July 2014
What was your favourite memory of Year 3?
Splash Day because I liked seeing everyone's costumes.
Getting to know all of my class.
Getting mummified and becoming friends with Angiolina.
Coming first in pot and spoon on Sports Day.
The Christmas Play when I was a dancer.
Winning three races on Sports Day.
Doing the Year 3 play and performing a poem.
Being an angel in the Christmas Play.
Lucy and Anna
World Maths Day because I liked being competitive in the House Competition.
World Maths Day because I enjoyed the activities set in the House Competition.
Being in the Christmas Play and dressing up as Miss Trunchbull..
Being in 3M and Blue House winning Sports Day.
Being in 3M and being in the Christmas Play.
I enjoyed our Splash topic and Sports Day.
Sports Day, Arts Week and being Sweetie in the play.
I enjoyed winning the pot and spoon race on Sports Day.
I enjoyed winning the 2 laps on Sports Day.
I enjoyed the whole of Sports Day.
Splash Day and the Netball Tournament.
I enjoyed being in the Christmas Play and meeting Evie, Anna and Lucy.
Going to Caerleon and marching around the ampitheatre.
Arts Week, Shakespeare Week, being in 3M and Sports Day.
Eating Rocky Road at the Pharaoh's party and Sports Day.
Watching 'A Comedy of Errors' by Bristol Old Vic.
It's been a magnificent year!
Have a wonderful summer.
From 3M and Mrs Manning
Friday, 18 July 2014
Our end of year treat will take place on Monday 21st July.
- · Children may wear their home clothes all day.
- · We will be ‘on wheels’ between break and lunch and will then be having a talent show/karaoke session in the classroom at the end of the day!
Things to bring:
- · One thing with wheels e.g. roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters etc.
- · Please do not send children in with anything electrical e.g. remote control cars.
- · CHILDREN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE EQUIPMENT WITHOUT WEARING A HELMET. Any other protective clothing e.g. knee/shoulder/wrist pads is recommended.
- · Anything you need if you would like to perform in the talent show.
There is no need to bring in any food items for this occasion.